Exciting Universal Studios Orlando reopening information has been released. Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay will all be opening with a majority of attractions and experiences available . All three locations will function with a limited capacity, but reservations are not required . Below are the key points to assist viewers
- June 1-2, Team members admitted only
- June 3-4 Annual Passholders admitted – more specifics to be sent to passholders by email
- June 5 and beyond, General admission with limited capacity
- Safety requirements include guest temperature checks upon arrival, face coverings for all guests except in major water attractions and Volcano Bay’s slides and pools; use of hand sanitizers prior to boarding ride vehicles; social distancing throughout the resort. Additional details are available on the Universal Studios Orlando app.
- Operating Hours:
- 9am to 6pm daily Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- 10am to 5 pm daily Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- 8am to 10pm daily Universal City Walk
Stay connected here at Hollywood Studios HQ for all reopening news and late breaking updates.